- Your information is only used in relation to booking and provision of selected services.
- Our mailing list is managed though Mail Chimp and Sumo, this only includes names, and email address, and your data is also covered by their respective privacy polices.
- Otherwise we do not share any of your personal information with any other organisations or individuals except in cases where there is a legitimate reason for us to do so in the performance of services provided, or if we are required to do so by law.
- We will take reasonable steps to protect your information and, after a period of time, will delete it from our system.
- As a customer, having booked or purchased a service, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on alternative or rebooking services. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us. You retain the option to fully unsubscribe at any time.
More about your Data security..
- Only our employees can access your personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
- We take reasonable precautions to protect your data. All data is stored on devices with password protected access.
More about your Data retention..
- We will store your information for the length of time that is necessary and where there is a legitimate reason for us to do so, or if we are required to do so by law. This may be for many years after the services provided.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend the data held at any stage. Whilst you are a customer we may periodically invite you to update this
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- By law we have to keep some information about our clients for seven years, or seven years after a client reaches 18 years of age, whichever is the greater period.
- In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see your rights below for further information.
Your rights and your data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Withdraw data use consent at any time. Although if you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement.
If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
Use of our online services and website..
• By using any of the forms on our website you have the option to have your email address added to our mailing list.
In order to improve the overall experience of visiting our website, we use a web-based log to collect anonymous information about our website visitors. This data is only used to generate statistical charts and will not be used in any other way.
Our website uses Google Analytics which relies on cookies to generate more advanced visitor charts and data mining reports. Google Analytics collects anonymous information that will not be used to identify our website visitors.
Your web browser (the software you use to access our website) should allow you to control the cookies that it stores on your computer. Please refer to the relevant supplier’s website to find out more.
Changes to this policy.
We are committed to complying with EU and U.K. data protection laws to the extent that they apply to our use of personal information. Please inform us if you feel the processes you have used do not comply. We will post any changes to this policy on our website. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website.