Join us on our bushcraft course and you’ll be sure to gain knowledge and insights, and discover an appreciation and awareness of the everyday, in a very non everyday day. Increase your sense of connection to and understanding of the environments around you.
We promise you will never walk though the woods in the same way again.
On this jam packed one day bushcraft course you will learn the foundations of bushcraft;
- Have a go at constructing a natural shelter,
- Develop basic safe knife use,
- Learn how to collect and purify water
- Learn a range of fire lighting techniques, using natural and man made tinders,
- Be able to identify common tree and plant ID, and know some uses for each of them,
- Make string out of natural materials,
- Try out some natural navigation techniques.
No previous bushcraft experience is necessary, you’ll be surprised at how much breath and depth of the building blocks of bushcraft lore we cover on this course.
This course runs from 9am for a 9.15 start till 5pm
This course operates out of Gilestone Woods – click here to find out more about this special woodland in the Brecon Beacons.
To see the kit list for this course please click here.